– CoreLogic: Fewer U.S. homes have negative equity CoreLogic: In 3Q 2011, 22.1% of residential properties were underwater – a slight improvement from 2Q’s 22.5%. Florida Realtors hosts 2012 real estate and economic forecast event Top economists will share insights on Fla. and nation on Dec. 6 at 2012...
– UF: Fla.’s consumer confidence unchanged Floridians think they’re slightly worse off than last month, but they’re also a bit more optimistic about the future. Pending home sales jump in October The number of homes under contract but not closed surged 10.4% month-to-month and 9.2% year-to-year.
– Consumer confidence surges over 15 points When people spend money, economies expand – and consumers’ financial outlook improved considerably in the Nov. survey.
– NAR: Commercial markets expected to grow in 2012 NAR: Improving fundamentals suggest a positive trend next year, though markets have been relatively flat in 2011.
– NAR awards grants to Realtorandreg; groups for housing efforts Two local Realtor groups in Fla. each received $2,500 to support local affordable housing and education initiatives.
– Fla.’s home, condo sales higher in Oct. Existing home sales up 13%, condo sales up 12% over year; Fla. condo median price up 9%. National total sales up 1.4%. NAR: October existing home sales rise, unsold inventory declines xxx
Beautiful corner pool home. Ready to move in, not a short sale. Gorgeous upgraded kitchen with wood cabinets & granite countertops. Great family neighborhood in the fantastic Hollywood Hills. Year Built: 1969 Lot size: 8,972 sf Taxes: $2,544 for year 2,010 Features: Screen Porch, shutters, Flat tile roof, tile...
– Two real estate reports suggest Fla. rebound Realtor.com: 6 Fla. metro areas in top 10 for rebound; Trulia: 5 of 10 top “inbound searches” focus on Fla. markets.
– NAR installs 2012 officers Miami Realtor Moe Veissi installed as president; West Palm Beach’s D.J. Snapp is vice president and committee liaison. Fla. building codes updated for ADA, more ICC, Fla. Building Commission added construction or remodeling specs for disabled access, energy updates and wind design. NAR: Gradual...
– Florida’s 2012 NAR President outlines agenda Moe Veissi, a Miami Realtor and 2012 NAR president, says he’ll work hard to keep homeownership affordable and available.