Today’s News August 15, 2019
- Little Change in Long-Term Mortgage Rates
- CoreLogic: U.S. No Longer has ‘Foreclosure Rate’ Problem
- Old Homes Attract Less Remodeling Dollars than New Ones
- Which Fla. Cities Have the Lowest Local Taxes?
- FHFA Publishes Final Rule on Credit Score Models
- AP Explains: Is the U.S. Economy Nearing a Recession?
- Dear Anne: Don’t Turn Your Back on This Agent – Round II
- In Some Metros, Fair Housing Is Just a Starting Point
- Have a Legal Question? Come to the Convention
Worried about Fair Housing Act liability? Confused about service and emotional support animals? Focused on Fla.’s team advertising rule? Attend the Legal and Professional Standards Update at Florida Realtors’ convention on Thurs. or one of nine legal-oriented education sessions – just show up and register.