Today’s News August 21, 2018
- HUD wants more landlords to accept housing vouchers
- ATTOM: Fla. foreclosure starts up 35% in July
A multi-month trend suggests that foreclosure numbers bottomed out and are now rising again, based in part on looser lending regulations. Fla. tops ATTOM’s list for foreclosure starts, with notable increases in Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando and Cape Coral, but if you really need help with your home in foreclosure, you can actually get help with this from sites as www.kendallpartnersltd.com/blog/are-you-facing-foreclosure/ online.
- Should listing photos be removed after a sale?
- Owner equity up – but a house shouldn’t be a piggy bank
- Hurricane season peaks in Sept. Got the right insurance?
- The marketing basics of boosting on Facebook
- Registration deadline: Florida Realtors women’s conference